- 1 tablespoon of pure and fresh butter
- 17 ounces of chips of white chocolate
- 2 packages of 3.5 ounces of popcorn of a plain microwave
- Pop the popcorn. First of all, pop one package of popcorn at one time in the working microwave at high temperature. And keep popping it until the popping starts to slow down a bit i.e. for a time duration of around 2 minutes 30 seconds. After this, open all the bags carefully and in a proper manner transfer all of the popcorn to a large sized bag of plastic. While transferring the popcorn make sure to discard any unpopped kernels or any of the burnt pieces of popcorn. If you will not discard them, then ultimately the taste of your dish will not be good.
- Melt the chips. Now, after discard, the bad popcorns melt the obtained chips of white chocolate with the fresh and pure butter in the top a proper double boiler over water which is simmering. And stir it frequently and also scrap down the sides with the help of a rubber spatula. Scrap it down until the mixture becomes creamy enough i.e. for a time duration of about 5 minutes.
- Give the final touch. After the mixture has become creamy, drizzle the prepared melted white chocolate over the prepared popcorn properly and evenly. After doing this, close the plastic bag tightly and then shake it properly by the time it is thoroughly i.e. for a time duration of about 3-4 minutes. Now place the dish in the refrigerator in order to allow it to cool i.e. for a time duration of around 60 minutes. Once it is cool enough, serve the dish immediately without wasting any time. Enjoy your delicious dish.
- You can easily preserve the leftovers of this dish by keeping it in a refrigerator but don’t forget that it can last more than 15 days. So finish it within 2 weeks.
- You can increase or decrease the quantity of popcorn as per your requirement.