- 1/3 cup of sugar; it should be powdered
- 2 ounces of edible and fresh butter of cocoa
- ½ teaspoon of extract of vanilla
- ½ teaspoon of pure powdered milk or milk powder of soy (for vegan version)
- ½ teaspoon of extract of orange
- Molds of silicone
- ¾ teaspoon of ginger (ground)
- A good pinch of salt (as per taste)
- Pick a microwave. First of all place the fresh butter of cocoa in a safe bowl of the microwave. And thereafter, allow it to melt in the microwave for a short period of time. Keep in mind that if you are habitual to melting the pure butter in any microwave then this will surprise you as this process for cocoa butter takes a lot of time. Thereafter set the microwave properly for a time duration of about 2 minutes. And then, add 1 minute at one time by the time the butter of cocoa is completely and finely liquefied.
- Stir it. Now, stir in properly and finely powdered sugar and the powder of milk for some time. But just make sure that all of the powdered sugar is completely and properly dissolved in the butter of cocoa. And at last, stir in all of the remaining ingredients properly.
- Pour the mixture. After stirring all of the remaining ingredients spoons or pour the obtained mixture into the molds. In cases, you are using a tin of silicone cupcake then use around 1 tablespoon of the mixture of cocoa butter for each circle. And thereafter refrigerate it until it cools down.
- Give the final touch. Finally, it is time to give the final touch to the dish. So, now pop the obtained white chocolates out of your molds and then enjoy on the spot. And then, use it to decorate the cakes or cupcakes and the break it into even pieces. You can add it to the cookies or can also use in any different way that you can think of. Ultimately, your delicious dish is ready so, serve it.
- In place of the extract of orange, you can use any other flavored extract that you love. If you want to have a more traditional white chocolate with vanilla flavor then use more extract of vanilla.
- For making the molds of silicone for white chocolate discs, you can use a tin of silicone cupcake.