- 4 small sized fresh potatoes (russet)
- ½ medium sized finely diced onion
- 5 oz container of spinach (baby); should be fresh
- 1 small sized can of 5.4 oz of cream of coconut
- 1.5 tablespoon of juice which is extracted from ½ lemon
- ½ out of 14 oz can of hearts of artichoke
- 2 tablespoon of yeast (it should be nutritional)
- 2 tablespoon of ghee
- 2 cloves of fresh garlic; it should be minced
- ¾ teaspoon of salt of sea (should be fine grain)
This dish is so creamy and it is packed with the flavor of “cheesy” that you can never ever believe that they are actually dairy free, whole 30 compliant, paleo and finally vegan.
- Rub fresh potatoes with oil of coconut. Thereafter add with some sea salt. Bake all the potatoes at a temperature of 400 degrees for just 60 mins. Once it is cooled, cut each of the potatoes and open it lengthwise and scoop out its inside.
- Use the prepared inside scoop of all 3 potatoes. Remove the inside scoop only of 4th one. Heat a medium sized skillet over the flame (medium) & add 1 tablespoon of ghee. Then, add all onions and cook them until it is soft. After this add some garlic & cook the dish until it is softened.
- Add all spinach (chopped) and then saute and keep it stirring until it is wilted. Now, add chopped hearts of artichoke plus some salt then cook it for an extra 1 minute. Remove from flame. Mash together the 3 insides with the cream of coconut, ghee, juice of lemon, yeast and ¾ teaspoon of salt.
- Combine the prepared mixture with a mixture of artichoke. And thereafter scoop into potatoes. Bake at the temperature of 400 degrees for some minutes i.e. 20. Remove the dish from your oven and then serve.
- You can also use the leftovers and store them in the refrigerator for around 4 days.
- They get reheated in toaster or oven really perfect.
If you are very short on time, then bake all of the potatoes before time and thereafter store in the refrigerator.