What do you serve at a fall dinner party?
Think fall dinner recipes like pasta with pumpkin brown butter sauce (made with our homemade pumpkin butter!), pork loin braised with mushrooms and wine, and a one-skillet chicken pot pie that gets a punch of flavor from Dijon mustard.
What is the cheapest food to cater?
The cheapest food to cater is any rice or noodle-based cultural cuisine. Mexican, Indian, and Thai dishes are delicious and affordable. Or, if you’re hosting an event during the day, serve brunch and breakfast items.
What are the cheapest meals to make?
How do you cook large crowds?
Wedding Menu- 5 Lunch ideas to feed up to 100 people for under $250
- Pizza and Breadsticks. Nothing could be simpler than pizza and breadsticks for a lunchtime reception- and you don;t even have to cook it!
- Tacos, Rice and Beans.
- Pasta and Bread.
- Burgers and Fries.
- Sub Sandwich Bar.
What should I make for a family gathering?
Grilling for a crowd: Easy, crowd-pleasing recipes
- Grilled Chicken for a Crowd. Good for: prep-ahead, quick-cooking, kids.
- Kid-Approved Carne Asada Tacos. Good for: prep-ahead, quick-cooking, kids.
- Chimichurri Shrimp Kabobs.
- Shrimp Boil Skewers.
- Grilled Sausage with Peppers and Onions.
- Ice Cream Sundae Bar.
What are good home cooked meals?
Tips for Feeding a Large Family on a Skinny Budget
- Check-out discount stores.
- Cut back on meat.
- Whip up some freezer meals.
- Replace milk with water.
- Stop buying drinks.
- Buy discounted, close to date food.
- Call your favorite companies.
- Cook from scratch.