What can I cook in 5 minutes?
- Banana Chocolate In A Mug.
- Microwave 3-minute Omelette In A Mug.
- Egg Roll Mozzarella Sticks.
- 5–Minute Microwave Cheesecake.
- Microwave 4-minute Chicken Quesadilla.
- Microwave 4-minute BBQ Chicken Nachos.
- Microwave 5–Minute Mac ‘N’ Cheese.
What are some good healthy meals?
Our 20 best healthy recipes
- Garlic Chicken Stir Fry.
- Lemon-Pepper Salmon.
- Spiralized Cucumber and Jicama Tostada Salad with Avocado.
- Claire’s Curried Butternut Squash Soup.
- Mediterranean Chicken.
- Vermicelli Noodle Bowl.
- Chicken Fiesta Salad.
What are the 3 foods to never eat?
AVOID: Refined Grains
- White flour.
- Baked goods.
- Snack goods.
- Breakfast cereals.
Why should you never eat bananas?
Most of us, especially the health freaks among us, know that a banana is your best friend when you feel low on energy. But it’s best to avoid eating bananas for dinner, or after dinner. It may lead to mucus formation, and indigestion.
What is the number 1 toxic vegetable?
Kale Is One of the Most Contaminated Vegetables You Can Buy. Here’s Why. Each year, the Environmental Working Group (EWG) publishes its Dirty Dozen list, which ranks the 12 pieces of produce that contain the highest amounts of pesticide residues.