- 1 lb Fresh mushroom
- 2 cloves fresh garlic
- 1 onion
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Tablespoon arrowroot powder
- 1-quart chicken broth
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup sour cream
The best part about the cream of mushroom soups is that it can be consumed at any time of the day and is good for health as well. It has the advantages of soup and the mushrooms as well and is a great food if you are looking for something light on your stomach.
- Take onion, mushroom and mince garlic, and chop them separately. Take a large pan and melt butter in it. Add chopped onion and mushrooms in it.
- Fry until cooked and translucent. Then, add garlic and then again fry for 2 more min.
- Sprinkle pepper, salt, and arrowroot. Continue to stir. Add simmer and broth and cook for 10 min till its thickened properly.
- Take sour cream and cream and continue to stir it well. Serve as a soup. Cream of mushroom soup could be utilized in other recipes too.
- Make several batches at once.
- Freeze in the refrigerator.
- Coconut oil can be as a substitute for butter.
- Heavy coconut milk can be used instead of heavy cream. Whatever is the additional ingredient that is added, make sure that they are add-in proportion to the other products.
Be precious about cooking. If the ingredients are fresh enough, then the taste of the product will be extremely good. The only thing to note is that the products are not expired in any way.