What are good snacks for game night?
What should I eat on football game day?
Top 6 Game Night Snacks
- Chips and Dip. This classic is perfect for game nights; it’s simple, it’s convenient, and there’s something for everyone.
- A Charcuterie Board.
- Grilled Cheese.
- Jalapeño Poppers or Other Baked Bite-Sized Snacks.
- Bonus: Kathleen’s Famous Salsa.
What is the most popular Super Bowl snack?
What are five finger foods?
1. Chips and Dip. The clear winner of this year’s most popular Super Bowl foods is chips and dip with 40% of the survey’s vote. Utilize your slow cooker for an easy make-ahead dip or spruce-up some sour cream with mix-ins for a simple dip that’s better than storebought options.
What can I feed a crowd besides pizza?
How much fruit do I need for 50 guests?
- Fast ziti. This super-fast meal is packed full of hidden vegetables that the kids won’t notice as they tuck into the meaty pasta sauce!
- Healthy roast chicken. This healthy roast chicken is stuffed with sage and lemon stuffing and cooked in an oven bag to keep it moist.
- Shepherd’s pie with crunchy topping.