- 1 tablespoon of your favorite cooking oil
- 2 large onions finely chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic finely minced
- 20g of dried porcini mushrooms
- 3 tablespoon of vegetable bouillon powder
- 300g of chestnut mushrooms or your favorite
- 300g of potatoes diced
- 4 carrots finely chopped
- 8 tablespoon of yogurt
- 2 tablespoon of dried parsley
- 2 tablespoon of dried thyme
- walnut or peanuts
- Start with a large pan. Put it to medium heat. Heat the oil in it. Place the onions in it and fry it till golden brown in color. Then add about 1 and 1.2 liters of water and bring it to boil. Put the dried mushroom and bullion powder to it and mix well. Keep stirring.
- Add fresh vegetables. Add the fresh mushrooms, potatoes, and garlic to the pan. Also, add the carrots and thyme. Continue to cook them and stir them till they become soft and tender. The mushrooms will start to turn brown.
- Cover the pan. Let it simmer at reduced heat for like 20 minutes or so. Finally, stir the parsley to it and serve. You can add the yogurt and anything like peanuts or walnuts for a crispy and crunchy feel over the top.
- If you really care, try to get Porcini mushrooms because they give the best flavor to the soup you can have.
- Pour into a flask and keep it aside for storage options. It is better to prepare fresh and drink.
- The recipe is gluten-free, vegetarian and healthy.