- 1 How do you make mint chocolate from scratch?
- 2 What can I do with fresh chocolate mint leaves?
- 3 What flavor is chocolate mint?
- 4 How do you make mint flavored chocolate chips?
- 5 Does anyone make mint chocolate chips?
- 6 What flavors go with mint and chocolate?
- 7 What flavor goes with mint chocolate chip ice cream?
- 8 What spices go well with mint?
- 9 What tastes good with peppermint?
- 10 Can you drink peppermint schnapps straight?
How do you make mint chocolate from scratch?
Easy Mint Chocolates Recipe
- 1 12-oz bag mint chocolate chips.
- 1 TBSP butter.
- 3 TBSP heavy whipping cream.
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract*
- OPTIONAL: 2 drops green food coloring*
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips.
What can I do with fresh chocolate mint leaves?
5 uses for chocolate mint:
- Hot Herbal Tea. Chocolate Mint makes the best fresh herbal tea ever!
- Sweet Chocolate Mint Tea. Add chopped chocolate mint to a tea strainer.
- Palate cleanser and food digestion.
- Bug and rodent repellent.
- Great Gift.
What flavor is chocolate mint?
As its name suggests, Chocolate mint is a variety of mint that has nuances of chocolate in both fragrance and flavor. Subtle notes of cocoa and vanilla mix with a traditional spicy mint finish. When grown in sufficient sunlight, the lush green leaves even develop burgundy veins to match the chocolate-colored stems.
How do you make mint flavored chocolate chips?
- Melt coconut oil over a very low heat. Remove from heat.
- Spread mixture into a pan (8×8 works well).
- Place in refrigerator or freezer until solid. Remove from pan, and cut into chunks of desired size with a good, solid knife.
- Store in a cool place until ready to use.
Does anyone make mint chocolate chips?
Godiva Dark Truffle Mint Chocolate Chip Bar 1.4oz (8-pack)
What flavors go with mint and chocolate?
The cooling, clean taste of mint flavor can pair well with chocolate, mocha Irish cream, and coffee flavors. Many novices are aware of the danger of adding mint to their products, but a mint done right stays firmly in the mind.
What flavor goes with mint chocolate chip ice cream?
Originally Answered: What goes well with mint chocolate chip cookies? Your favorite vanilla ice cream or frozen custard.
What spices go well with mint?
Mint. Herbs and Spices: Pairs well with peppermint, cilantro, basil, cinnamon, rosemary, sage, and thyme. Foods: Pairs well with mango, citrus fruits, guava, carrot, mustard, berries, and beef.
What tastes good with peppermint?
Hot chocolate (duh), oatmeal, cheerios/cornflakes/other neutral breakfast cereal, ice cream, chicken, pasta, any other form of chocolate, milk, rice, cottage cheese, yogurt, watermelon, mashed potatoes, nuts, coffee, matzoh, eggnog, venison, reindeer meat, cinnamon, pancakes/waffles, whipped cream, marshmallows,
Can you drink peppermint schnapps straight?
Schnapps is a form of distilled alcohol that has been around for centuries. Although Peppermint Schnapps is rarely drank straight up, if it is, it is typically considered an after dinner or “sipping” drink. Peppermint schnapps is an alcoholic beverage that is flavored with herbs and then additional sugar is added.