What are some good finger foods for a Christmas party?
- Deviled Egg Bar. Deviled eggs are a crowd pleaser and are perfect for parties.
- Prosciutto Tea Sandwiches.
- Loaded Baked Potato Bites.
- Cranberry Brie Bites.
- Cranberry Pecan Mini Goat Cheese Balls.
- Seven Layer Dip.
- Cake Batter Dessert Hummus.
How do you make a good buffet?
5 Tips for Setting Up a Great Buffet
- Consider the movements of herds and corral accordingly. When food is involved, people move in packs.
- Put drinks on a separate table from the food.
- Plates at the front, cutlery at the end.
- Put out multiple stacks of everything.
- Arrange the food table strategically.
What are some good finger foods?
Baked Hot Pastrami Sliders – Make a double batch, these sliders go fast! Buffalo Chicken Cheesy Bread – The best way to eat buffalo chicken anything! Easy Cheese Bomb Bread – Who doesn’t love a gooey, cheesy bread bite?! Baked Ham and Cheese Rollups – So easy to make and crazy good!
What are the 8 kinds of appetizer?
- Bruschetta. Grilled country bread with Roma tomatoes, olive oil, garlic and basil.
- Artichoke and Spinach Dip. Tuscan bread served with a delicious blend of spinach, artichoke, and cream.
- Stuffed Mushrooms.
- Fried Calamari.
- Four Cheese Garlic Bread.
- Shrimp Scampi.
- French Fries.