- 1 What are some good winter foods?
- 2 What can I make for dinner when it’s cold outside?
- 3 What should I cook for a crowd of 20?
- 4 What can I feed a crowd besides pizza?
- 5 How do you cater on a budget?
- 6 How much should I cook for a crowd?
- 7 How many pounds of rice do you need to feed a hundred people?
- 8 Is 1 cup of rice enough for 2?
What are some good winter foods?
What can I make for dinner when it’s cold outside?
What should I cook for a crowd of 20?
What can I feed a crowd besides pizza?
How do you cater on a budget?
The cheapest food to cater is any rice or noodle-based cultural cuisine. Mexican, Indian, and Thai dishes are delicious and affordable. Or, if you’re hosting an event during the day, serve brunch and breakfast items.
How much should I cook for a crowd?
Wedding Menu- 5 Lunch ideas to feed up to 100 people for under $250
- Pizza and Breadsticks. Nothing could be simpler than pizza and breadsticks for a lunchtime reception- and you don;t even have to cook it!
- Tacos, Rice and Beans.
- Pasta and Bread.
- Burgers and Fries.
- Sub Sandwich Bar.
How many pounds of rice do you need to feed a hundred people?
Here are eight cheap corporate catering ideas that won’t compromise on taste—or your budget.
- Serve breakfast, any time.
- Arrange buffets over boxed lunches.
- Opt for less expensive cuts of meat.
- Choose cost-efficient cuisines.
- Remember, time is money.
- Behave at the bar.
- Go casual and forgo staff.
- Understand proper portions.
Is 1 cup of rice enough for 2?
|FOOD||SERVE 25||SERVE 100|
|Chicken or turkey breast||8–9 pounds||32–36 pounds|
|Fish (fillets or steaks)||7-½ pounds||30 pounds|
|Hamburgers||6-½–9-½ pounds||26–30 pounds|
|Ham or roast beef||10 pounds||40 pounds|
29 oct. 2019