- 1 1/3 cups of fresh sugar
- 2 large sized fresh eggs
- 1 cup of pure milk
- 2 ¼ cups of flour (it should be all-purpose); keep some additional for coating the pans
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of extract of fresh vanilla
- 1 tablespoon of powder of baking
- ½ cup of butter (should be unsalted); it should be soft and evenly divided into pieces of 2 tablespoons and some more for the purpose of coating the pans
- Gather all ingredients. First of all, gather all of the required ingredients. And then heat the proper working oven to a temperature of exactly 350 degrees Fahrenheit. After this, flour and butter 2 (9-inch) cake pan.
- Combine the ingredients. Now, combine sugar, baking powder, salt and flour in the small bowl of one stand mixer which is fixed with the attachment of paddle. And then, mix it until all the dry ingredients are properly ingredients. And keeping the mixer on the low speed, then add one chunk of butter at one time, and mix it until the obtained mixer forms a proper grainy consistency, for about 1 minute. After this. Scrape down the small bowl and paddle with the help of a rubber spatula.
- Add the extract. Add the extract, and with help of mixer on low speed, gently pour in the fresh milk. Now, stop and scrape, and again mix for 1 more minute. Now, add the 1st large egg, and blend on medium-low until it is incorporated. Subsequently, add 2nd egg also and repeat the same with it. Blend it until becomes fluffy i.e. for around a half minute, and then again scrape down the small bowl.
- Pour the batter. Now, pour it into the properly prepared pans and then give each 1 a couple of proper taps on the countertop in order to release the air bubbles. Finally, transfer the pans to your oven.
- Bake it. Bake this for at least 35 minutes or bake it until a toothpick is smoothly inserted into the dish’s center comes out completely clean. The color of tops will become golden brown, and the edges will easily pull away from pan’s sides, and then when you will touch the cakes it will spring back.
- Give the final touch. Allow the cakes to cool for around 10 minutes on a rack of wire. Then, make the edges lose by running a sharp knife gently along the pan’s sides. Now, turn all cakes out onto the wire racks and let it cool for minimum 1 hour before frosting it. Now frost the cake and enjoy.
- If you want to make the cake fluffy and light then make sure to bring the eggs, butter and pure milk to room temperature.
- In order to make it very easy to remove the cakes (cooled) from your pans, you can simply line the bottoms with a small circle of parchment paper (buttered) cut it in order to fit the pan properly before you add the batter.