- 2 or 3 tablespoons of oil
- 4 to 5 strips of bacon, finely chopped
- 2 medium-sized onions chopped finely
- 500g of beef
- 2 to 3 celery sticks
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves
- 2 to 3 rosemary
- 400 g spaghetti, pre-cooked
- 1 cup of Bolognese sauce
The homemade spaghetti is a true Italian recipe. It is best enjoyed with nice hot chili sauce. If you are alone or a couple no matters it is still a great meal. Even, you can prepare your own sauce for it. Spaghetti is a great weekend meal for a change.
- Bring a large pan. Put the flame to medium or medium-high. Pour some of the cooking oil and let it warm a little.
- Cook the bacon. First, add the chopped bacon to the pan, and let it turn nice and brown. It will also start to turn crisp and greasy. It can take around 10 minutes or so.
- Cook the veggies. Reduce the heat to low or medium-low, and add the veggies. That is onions, rosemary, and celery and stirs them. In regular intervals keep stirring and cook them till they turn nice and golden. The veggies will soften a bit and onions will look shiny.
- Add beef. Now, increase the heat and cook the beef. Once turned brown, remove it and keep it aside.
- Add spaghetti. Mix them to the earlier pan, stir well and serve.
If uncooked, cook the spaghetti by boiling it in water for like an hour. Follow the package instructions. Keep the Bolognese sauce ready.