- 12 hard boiled eggs
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper ½ tsp
- Paprika powder 1 tbsp
- Dried parsley 1 tbsp
- Mustard sauce ½ tsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Onion powder 1 tbsp
The deviled eggs are a very healthy recipe to eat and serve it your children when it comes to providing adequate nutrition. You can make this as a breakfast special at home for your family or serve this in a get together with friends.
- Start by taking your eggs. Boiling them in a pan full of boiling water for 15-20 minutes or if you want you can use an egg boiler, where it will take 10 minutes to cook these eggs.
- Meanwhile, take a bowl. Throw in it the mayonnaise, the salt and pepper, paprika powder, dried parsley, and the mustard sauce.
- Whisk them all really well so they are nicely combined. Now add in the onion powder and the lemon juice to the mayonnaise mixture and whisk very nicely.
- Now, once your eggs are boiled take them out. Now take a big bowl and add ice and water in that bowl and throw in your eggs into the ice water bowl.
- Let them sit in for at least five minutes. Then you can very easily peel them off in one go. When peeled, slit them in two equal parts.
- Now scoop out the egg yolks from all the egg. Add them to the mayonnaise mixture. Whisk them really well, once done.
- Take a spoon and start scooping the mixture. Lining in the egg yolk holes back again. Fill the holes with the mixture and garnish with some chili flakes. Serve.
When boiling eggs make sure they are completely hard-boiled as the yolk if left a little undercooked will create lumps with the mayonnaise mixture and taste unpleasant.