- Avacado oil 1 tbsp
- Ground beef 1 pound
- Onion white diced (½)
- Bell pepper, diced (½)
- Green chili 1
- Seasoning of taco 3 tbsp
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded, and diced
- Cauliflower rice 12 ounces
- Blend cheese Mexican 1 cup use shredded
- Avacado 1 diced
- Jalapeno sliced
- Sour cream
The Keto Cheesy Mexican Taco Skillet is a recipe that you will die for after having it. It is full of flavors as loaded with lots of veggies. It has the crunch of onions, bell peppers and the wonderful aroma of jalapenos, cilantro, and avocado. Off-course the cheese and beef are the main ingredients of this dish.
- Take a cast iron skillet. Put some oil in it and keep it on the gas. Once the oil heated up, put grounded beef in it. Allow it to cook by constantly stirring it. When the beef will turn brown it is cooked. Add chopped onion in mix and taco seasoning and bell pepper in the beef.
- Cook it till onion and beef soften. Now add green chiles, cauliflower rice and tomatoes in the mix and allow it to cook.
- Allow cauliflower and green chilies to cook. It will take about 9-10 minutes to cook. Sprinkle cheese over the mix and allow it to melt. It will take about 2 minutes of time. Serve it hot after putting desired toppings on the mix.
If you are looking for a keto dinner, this is a great choice.
- You can use a pan with thick bottom if you do not have cast iron skillet.
- Serve it with lime and avocados.
- All gas stoves are different, therefore, maintain temperature accordingly.