Get the admiration of your family and friends by making this pizza. This amazing recipe uses a ground beef sauce, mozzarella and veggies. This pizza recipe will be loved by people of all ages as it contains the favorite items of all people like cheese, veggies and beef. You can get the recipe of “Pizza With A Health Aspect” by Clicking Here.
Ingredients for pizza crust
- All purpose flour- 500gm
- Dry active yeast – 1 tsp + 1/8 tsp
- Brown sugar ¼ tsp
- Olive oil 1 tbsp
- Salt ½ tsp
Ingredients for beef sauce
- Ground or minced beef, -225 grams
- Tomato sauce -1 cup
- Ginger paste ½ tsp
- Garlic paste 1 ½ tsp
- Chili powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder- 1tsp
- Ground pepper ½ tsp
- Chopped cilantro- ½ cup
- Salt to taste
Ingredients for veggie topping
- Thinly sliced green pepper- 1 no
- Thinly sliced onion – 1 no
- Black pepper powder -1/4 tsp
- Tomato sauce – 2 tbsp
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Chopped cilantro- 2 tbsp
- Grated mozzarella cheese- generous amount to cover the pizza top
- Take a small bowl and mix yeast, sugar and warm water and allow it to stand for 10 to 12 minutes.
- When bubbles start to appear in this mix, add Olive oil and salt.
- Take the flour in a large bowl and add the yeast mix and knead the flour till the dough becomes soft.
- Now place the prepared dough in a bowl after applying some oil to its surface.
- Use a damp towel to cover the dough and set aside for at least one hour to ferment.
- The dough will rise to double the size after an hour
- Mix the dough again for 2minutes and allow it to sit for another 2 minutes
Making of beef sauce
- Take a large pan and heat it over medium heat.
- Add oil and when the oil is hot, add ground beef. Sauté the beef in oil. Make sure that there are no lumps in it. Cook till the pink color of the beef disappears
- Next, add garlic paste and ginger paste and sauté for one minute
- To the beef, add chili powder, coriander powder, black pepper powder and salt.
- Stir the added ingredients well and cook for a few minutes
- Now add chopped cilantro and the tomato sauce and combine well
- The ground beef sauce should have the consistency of a thick sauce
- Transfer the prepared sauce to a bowl
- In the same pan, add chopped veggies along with salt, ground pepper, tomato sauce and sauté for a minute.
- Preheat the oven to 2200 C
- Apply olive oil on a pizza pan
- Roll out the dough on the pan and allow it to stand for 10-15 minutes.
- Spread the beef sauce evenly on dough and top it with veggies, sprinkle cilantro and grated mozzarella over it.
Bake the dough for 20 minutes or till the cheese gets melted.