If you are looking at out of the box recipes that will help you in impressing your guests, then try out these easy to make Indian pizzas.
Cheesy cottage cheese pizza
For pizza topping
- Readymade pizza base – 2 medium sized
- Cottage cheese cubes (paneer) – ¼ cup
- Mozzarella cheese – ¾ cup (grated)
- Capsicum (mix of red, green and yellow) – ½ cup diced
- Tomato Sauce- 2 teaspoon
- Pasta Sauce – 1 tablespoon
- Onions – medium sized one (diced)
- Oregano -1/4 teaspoon
For pizza garnish
- Chili flakes – 1 to 1 ½ teaspoon
- Cottage cheese – 15 small diced pieces
- Oregano- ½ teaspoon
- Preheat the oven at 200 degrees C for about 10 minutes.
- Spread the pasta sauce on the two readymade pizza bases and then the tomato sauce.
- Now add half of the rated cheese on top of the sauce and then add the cottage cheese, onion and the colored capsicums.
- Add the remaining cheese over the toppings.
- Place the pizzas in the oven for about 5 to 7 minutes or till the cheese completely melt and the base of the pizzas turn brown at its edges.
- Remove from the oven and add oregano, small pieces of cottage cheese and chili flakes. Cut the pizza into wedges and serve hot.
Multigrain mushroom and chicken pizza
For pizza dough
- Wheat gram flour (whole wheat) -2 cups
- Maize flour – 2 tbsp
- Oatmeal – 1 cup
- Lukewarm water – 1 glass
- Sugar- 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Yeast- 1 tbsp
- Sunflower seeds- 1 tbsp
- Flax seeds – 1 tbsp
- Olive oil -1 to 1 ¼ tbsp
- Boiled mushrooms (diced) – 50 grams
- Parmesan cheese – ¼ cup
- Mozzarella cheese – ¼ cup
- Onion rings- from 1 to 2 onions
- Boiled chicken (diced) – 75 grams
- Crushed Black pepper- 1 teaspoon
- Oregano – 1 tsp
- Pesto sauce – 2 tablespoons
Preparing pizza dough
To make an easy pizza, Visit This Link “How To Make Easy Vegetarian Pizza At Home?”
Add 2 teaspoons of sugar in a glass of lukewarm water. Now add a tablespoon of yeast and then cover the glass for the yeast to react and show bubbles to come out on the surface after 20 minutes. Add all the other ingredients in a bowl and then pour in the ready yeast water into the mix. Mix the ingredients in the bowl by adding a tablespoon of olive oil. Knead the dough well and then cover the dough with a wet muslin cloth. Preheat the oven at 180 to 200 degrees C for about 7 to 10 minutes. The pizza is ready.
Making the pizza
On the baked pizza base, apply pesto sauce and half of the cheese. Then place all the other topping ingredients as you like on the pizza base and finally add the remaining cheese. Bake at 180 degrees C till the cheese melts. Remove from oven and then cut it into 4 pieces. Serve hot.