If you have kids in your home, then you can treat them with some easy to make chicken pizzas. These homemade pizzas are healthier and special as you add your love to it while cooking.
Ultimate chicken pizza
This is a very tasty and easy to make pizza for any homemaker. It has tender chicken pieces, mushrooms, onions, capsicums and olives make it an ultimate dish.
- Ready-made Pizza base 1 number
- Ready-made Pizza sauce ¼ cup
- Capsicum – 1 medium sized (diced)
- Mushrooms – ¼ cup, diced
- Chicken breast – 1 cup without skin (boiled and shredded)
- Black olives – 5 to 6, pitted and roughly chopped
- Grated Mozzarella cheese – ¾ cup
- Tomato- 1 medium sized, diced
- Onions- 1 medium sized, roughly chopped
- Parsley, basil and thyme for garnish
- Preheat the oven at 200ºC for about 10 to 12 minutes.
- In the meanwhile, place the pizza base on the baking tray and spread the pizza sauce over it.
- Add chicken, mushrooms, olives, capsicum, onions and tomatoes fill the top of the base.
- Now sprinkle the grated cheese over the fillings and make sure it completely covers the top.
- Now place the pizza in the oven and bake for 8 to 10 minutes or till the cheese completely melts and the pizza becomes crisp.
- Remove from oven. Add parsley, thyme and basil leaves and allow it to cool.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut into pieces and serve it.
Easy BBQ chicken pizza recipe
This is a yummy chicken pizza that takes you to the world of barbecues and is a perfect meal to prepare for dinner or even to entertain a small group of guests. If you are looking for another yummy pizza recipe, then do not forget to Check out this Link ‘Garlic Chicken Pizza is Heart Warming and Hearty Meal’.
- 1 number readymade pizza crust (whole grain is better)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella pizza cheese
- 2 cups of chicken breast, boiled skinless and roughly chopped into pieces
- ¾ cup of barbecue sauce
- ½ cup of thinly sliced onion rings
- 1/4 cup of thinly sliced green and red capsicum rings (each)
- 1 tablespoon of fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to about 400 degree F. Dust flour on the non stick baking pan or you can use cooking spray over the pan.
- Place the readymade pizza on the pan and you can put it in the oven for a minute to heat it.
- During this time, take a bowl and add the chicken pieces to it. Now pour in the barbecue sauce and toss the chicken in the sauce so that it gets fully marinated.
- Take the pizza crust and sprinkle one cup of cheese over the top. Spread the barbecue sauce marinated chicken on top of the cheese and then place the onion and capsicum rings over the chicken as you like.
- Once done, add the remaining cup of cheese over the rings.
- Bake the pizza for about 5 to 8 minutes until the cheese fully melts.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle parsley and allow it to cool for a few minutes.
Cut the pizza into equal pieces using a pizza cutter and serve it.