How do you make bubble bread from scratch?
- In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Add the sugar, shortening, egg, salt and 1 cup of flour.
- Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top.
- Punch dough down.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
How do you make bread fluffy?
What ingredient makes bread moist?
The choice of liquid, sugar and fats used in a recipe will help to add moistness to bread recipes. Replace the white sugar in your recipe with an equal amount of brown sugar, or 3/4 the amount of honey. Both of these keep the bread moist after baking by attracting moisture from the atmosphere.
How do you make homemade bread more airy?
Why is my homemade bread so heavy?
Dense or heavy bread can be the result of not kneading the dough long enough. Mixing the salt and yeast together or Losing patience in the middle of molding your bread and there is not enough tension in your finished loaf before baking.
How do you get air pockets in bread?
Holey Grail: 5 tips for bolder bubbles in your crumb
- Extend that rise.
- Increase the water in your dough.
- Mix your dough in stages.
- Stretch and fold your dough.
- A long cool final rise, and a very hot steamy oven.