How can I have a healthy dinner?
The basics of a healthy dinner are the same as lunch. Your late meal should be about 500-550 calories, it should contain sources of fiber and protein as well as some healthy fat. Your dinner should include at least three food groups, and it should be limited in saturated fats and simple sugars.
What is the healthiest lunch you can eat?
Healthy People Usually Eat These 7 Things for Lunch
- Avocado and egg sandwich. What’s better than an avocado and egg sandwich on hearty sourdough toasted bread?
- Summer rolls with peanut sauce.
- Quinoa pear salad with spinach, cranberries and pecans.
- Protein Salad.
- Loaded Vegetable Sandwich.
- Lentil vegetable soup.
- Chicken burrito bowl with rice and beans.