This pizza is a good option to be included in your dinner menu. The bacon, egg and cheese make this pizza a super food choice.
- Pizza dough 1 pound
- Thinly Sliced bacon 6 ounces
- Eggs 4 nos
- Heavy cream 1tbsp
- Kosher salt
- Unsalted butter 2tbsp
- Thinly sliced brie 3 ounces
- Shredded mozzarella cheese 2ounces
- All purpose flour 1tbsp
- Crème Fraiche 1/3 cup
- Chives for garnishing
Method Of Preparation
- Preheat the oven at 5000 F and set the pizza stone.
- Bake the bacon strips till crisp and place it on paper napkins to drain excess fat.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl with crème and salt.
- In a heated skillet, add 1tsp butter and cook the eggs on low heat, frequently whisking to form scrambled eggs. Add 1tbsp of butter and salt to taste.
- Stretch out the pizza dough onto the workstation after sprinkling the flour.
- Roll out to form 12 inch pizza base and spread the creme fraiche over the base, leaving one inch on the sides.
- Top the base with brie, bacon and mozzarella.
- Place the pizza on the stone and bake for 7 minutes till it gets golden brown.
- Take out the pizza and spread the egg on top.
- Again slide the pizza into the oven and bake for two minutes more to heat the eggs.
- Take out and garnish the pizza with chives.
- Cut into equal sized wedges and serve.