- 4 to 5 fresh strawberries
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup of raw spinach
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 tablespoon natural honey
- 1 teaspoon chocolate chips (optional)
Here we have a juicy strawberry banana smoothie prepared with some of the finest weight-loss secrets. Bananas make up for a wholesome diet that has tons of health benefits. It naturally detoxifies the body and improves the efficiency of your weight loss regimen. This is an easy-to-prepare smoothie that can be served as a breakfast or a healthier substitute for a high-calorie dinner.
- Add strawberries into a bowl and rinse with water. Drain the water and remove the leafy top. You can chop the strawberries into small pieces for easy blending.
- Dice the banana into pieces and add to the strawberries. Also, add almond milk and vanilla extract. If you want a sweeter smoothie, you can use sweetened almond milk.
- Add the spinach leaves into the bowl. If the leaves are large you can chop them into pieces.
- Add powdered cinnamon and honey. Toss the mixture with a spoon and set aside for 5 minutes. If you want a cool cocktail to combat the summer heat, you can refrigerate this mixture for 20 to 30 minutes before preparing the smoothie. However, if you are in a hurry you can use some ice cubes to get a cooling effect.
- Now transfer the mixture into your blender and turn it on. Blend until all the fruits turn into a smooth puree. Transfer into a serving glass and garnish with chocolate chips.
Instead of chocolate chips, you can use roasted walnut pieces to garnish the smoothie. This would reduce the calories and add the nutritional value of your drink.