IS can pumpkin gluten free?
If you use Libby’s canned pumpkin puree (NOT Pie Filling!), it is naturally gluten–free.
How long does gluten free pumpkin bread last?
Store leftovers in an airtight container. The pumpkin bread can be frozen once completely cooled. Wrap the loaf with foil or plastic wrap and then place in a freezer bag. The loaf can be frozen up to 3 months.
How does Jamie Oliver make gluten free bread?
- 325 ml semi-skimmed milk.
- 2 large free-range eggs.
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar.
- 450 g gluten–free brown bread flour , plus extra for dusting.
- ½ teaspoon sea salt.
- 2 tablespoons golden caster sugar.
- 1½ x 7g sachet dried yeast.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil.